Monday, March 17, 2014

Strawberry Layer Cake and Tickle the Imagination issue 15


Get ready to party! I've shared one of my most requested ever recipes in this months issue of Tickle the Imagination magazine.

This Strawberry Layer Cake has been on the menu for my kids parties for years and it's always a been favorite.


Plus I have included a step by step tutorial to make the modern pressed flowers decorating the cake and a recipe for delicious cream cheese frosting.


Oh and in case you can't tell from my lead it it's Tickle the Imagination's PARTY issue, which is always fabulous! Make sure to check out some of the other amazing articles from some of my favorite contributors.

Tickle the Imagination magazine is available to buy online, at some newsagents or you can read it online free. CLICK HERE for links.



Linda Vandermeer is a blogger, baker, maker and author of the cookbook ' Sweets on a Stick': More than 150 kid friendly recipes for cakes, candies, cookies and pies on the go!. Published in the US the book is available at most online book stores.

Original Ideas, photography and recipes by Linda Vandermeer do not reuse without permission. 


No comments:

Post a Comment